be exchanged and made freely available
NEEM project_ice core
We obtained ice cores after participating the North Greenland Eemian Ice Drilling program. We reconstruct the high-resolution ice record of a shift of mineral dust sources in response to climate transition between the Last Glacial Maximum(~25,000 yr BP) and Holocene(8,000 yr BP) by analyzing trace elements including rare earth elements from a Greenland NEEM ice core.
- Entry ID
- KPDC_ICECORE_NEEM (Old ID)
- Science Keyword
- EARTH SCIENCE > Paleoclimate > Ice Core Records > Particulate Matter
- ISO Topic
- Hee Jin Hwang (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Create/Update Date
- 2014-10-10 / 2014-10-10
- Continent > North America > Greenland
- The data(KOPRI-KPDC-00000726) used in this work was provided by the Korea Polar Research Institute.