be exchanged and made freely available
Concentration of atmospheric ozone: 2012 Amundsen Sea
Measuring atmospheric ozone in the marine boundary layer was monitored from January 22 to March 11 by the Thermo 49i O3 analyzer along the cruise track of R/V Araon from Christchurch to Christchurch, carrying out a series of expeditions in the Amundsen Sea. The air inlet to the instrument wa located at 29 m asl and the O3 was measured at 0.017 Hz. Tropospheric ozone (O3) is a strong greenhouse gas and it has been significantly increasing during the last century. Moreover it is an important air pollutant which adversely influence to the human health and ecosystems. Therefore our continuous shipborne measurement will help understand global radiative forcing and anthropogenic influences in the atmosphere.
- Entry ID
- Science Keyword
- ISO Topic
- ARAON (Icebreaker Research Vessel, KOPRI)
- O3 analyzer(Thermo 49i O3 analyzer)
- Tae Siek Rhee (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Research period
- 2012-01-22 ~ 2012-03-11
- Create/Update Date
- 2013-08-20 / 2013-08-20
- Continent > Australia/new Zealand > New Zealand > Christchurch
- Concentration of atmospheric ozone: 2012 Amundsen Sea Dynamics of Southern Ocean ecosystem and its buffering capacity of climate gases Tae Siek Rhee
- The data(KOPRI-KPDC-00000413) used in this work was provided by the Korea Polar Research Institute.