be exchanged and made freely available
This is an old version of this data.You can view the most recent version.
Temporal variation of phytoplankton in the surface water of Marian Cove, King George Island, Antarctica, November 2020 - December 2020
As a research on the ecology of phytoplankton in the coastal waters of the King Sejong Station in Antarctica, the community of phytoplankton and the temporal influences of environmental factors were investigated in the Marian Cove, Maxwell Bay of King George Island in Antarctica. Investigation to marine phytoplankton biomass in the coastal waters around the King Sejong Station in Antarctica for the monitoring by environment change of surface sea water conducted.
- Entry ID
- Science Keyword
- EARTH SCIENCE > OCEANS > MARINE ENVIRONMENT MONITORING
- ISO Topic
- Misa Jeon (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Jun Ha Ju (email@example.com)
- Eun Jin Yang (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Sun-Yong Ha (email@example.com)
- Ji Hee Kim (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- PE20120, Adaptation and Assessment of coastal marine [benthic-pelagic] ecosystem impacted by rapid glacier retreat, Antarctica. PI.Sun-Yong Ha
- Research period
- 2020-11-01 - 2020-12-31
- Create/Update Date
- 2021-04-06 07:51:16 UTC
- Continent > Antarctica > Marian Cove > Maxwell Bay
- Raw Data
- File Size: 14.75 Kb for 1 item
- The data(KOPRI-KPDC-00001653) used in this work was provided by the Korea Polar Research Institute.
- Spatial Coverage
- [lat:62d 13m S, lon:58d 47m W]