be exchanged and made freely available
This is an old version of this data. You can view the most recent version.
ARA10C Multibeam Survey
Multibeam data were collected during the 2019 ARA10C cruise in Chukchi Plateau and East Siberian shelf areas on Arctic ocean An accurate bathymetry survey for the unknown area. Bathymetric data collected using a MBES during marine scientific survey is essential for geologic and oceanographic.
- Entry ID
- Science Keyword
- EARTH SCIENCE > Oceans > Bathymetry/Seafloor Topography > Bathymetry
- EARTH SCIENCE > Oceans > Bathymetry/Seafloor Topography > Seafloor Topography
- ISO Topic
- ARAON (Icebreaker Research Vessel, KOPRI)
- Hyoung Jun Kim (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Young Keun Jin (email@example.com)
- PM19050, Investigation of submarine resource environment and seabed methane release in the Arctic. PI.Young Keun Jin
- Research period
- 2019-08-31 - 2019-09-18
- Create/Update Date
- 2019-11-13 06:03:18 UTC
- Chukchi Plateau and East Siberian shelf areas on Arctic ocean
- The data(KOPRI-KPDC-00001407) used in this work was provided by the Korea Polar Research Institute.
- Spatial Coverage
- [lat:72.9, lon:165.5] , [lat:77.2, lon:-162.5]