be exchanged and made freely available
This is an old version of this data. You can view the most recent version.
Data for observation and prediction to model responses of Antarctic pearlwort (남극개미자리 모델링을 위한 관측치와 예측치 원시 데이터)
In order to model the distribution and physiological response of Antarctic pearlwort, we obtained 1,150 data points (Po, average 96.7) of distributions and physiological response observations in the vicinity of Sejong Station, King George Island, Antarctica in 2016. In addition, we obtained 1,150 data points (Pe, average 133.1) of expected values made from modeling equation for this species. With these data, the prediction accuracy of the model acquired in 2017 was 72.6%. 남극개미자리의 분포와 생리반응 모델링을 위해 2016년 남극 킹조지섬 세종기지 부근에 분포하는 남극개미자리 분포와 생리반응 관측치 1150건 확보(Po, 평균값 96.7), 이들의 시뮬레이션을 통한 예측치 1150건 확보(Pe, 평균값 133.1). 이들 데이터를 활용하여 2017년 확보한 모델의 예측 정확도는 72.6%.
- Entry ID
- KPDC_2019_0001 (Old ID)
- Science Keyword
- EARTH SCIENCE > Biological Classification > Plants > Angiosperms (flowering Plants) > Dicots
- ISO Topic
- Lee, Hyoungseok (email@example.com)
- PE17090, Modeling responses of terrestrial organisms to environmental changes on King George Island. PI.Lee, Hyoungseok
- Research period
- 2016-01-01 - 2017-12-31
- Create/Update Date
- 2019-01-03 01:48:32 UTC / 2019-01-03 01:48:32 UTC
- King Sejong Station
- Data for observation and prediction to model responses of Antarctic pearlwort (남극개미자리 모델링을 위한 관측치와 예측치 원시 데이터) Modeling responses of terrestrial organisms to environmental changes on King George Island Lee, Hyoungseok 2019-01-03 01:48:32 UTC
- Raw Data
- File Size: 359.99 Kb for 1 item
- The data(KOPRI-KPDC-00001155) used in this work was provided by the Korea Polar Research Institute.
- Spatial Coverage
- [lat:62°13’13”S, lon:58°46’18”W]