be exchanged and made freely available
Concentration of atmospheric ozone: 2010 Northwestern Pacific Transect
Measuring atmospheric ozone in the marine boundary layer was monitored from August 16 to August 30 by the Thermo 49i O3 analyzer along the cruise track of R/V Araon from Nome, Alaska to Incheon, carrying out a series of expeditions in the Northwestern Pacific. The air inlet to the instrument wa located at 29 m asl and the O3 was measured at 0.017 Hz. Tropospheric ozone (O3) is a strong greenhouse gas and it has been significantly increasing during the last century. Moreover it is an important air pollutant which adversely influence to the human health and ecosystems. Therefore our continuous shipborne measurement will help understand global radiative forcing and anthropogenic influences in the atmosphere.
- Entry ID
- Science Keyword
- ISO Topic
- ARAON (Icebreaker Research Vessel, KOPRI)
- O3 analyzer(Thermo 49i O3 analyzer)
- Tae Siek Rhee (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Research period
- 2010-08-16 ~ 2010-08-30
- Create/Update Date
- 2013-08-21 / 2013-08-21
- Continent > North America > United States Of America > Alaska
- Concentration of atmospheric ozone: 2010 Northwestern Pacific Transect Southern Ocean and the ecosystem as a reactor of climate gases Tae Siek Rhee
- The data(KOPRI-KPDC-00000422) used in this work was provided by the Korea Polar Research Institute.