be exchanged and made freely available
Concentration of atmospheric ozone: 2011 Chuckchi Sea
Measuring atmospheric ozone in the marine boundary layer was monitored from July 30 to August 19 by the Thermo 49i O3 analyzer along the cruise track of R/V Araon from Nome, Alaska to Nome, Alaska, carrying out a series of expeditions in the Chuckchi Sea. The air inlet to the instrument wa located at 29 m asl and the O3 was measured at 0.017 Hz. Tropospheric ozone (O3) is a strong greenhouse gas and it has been significantly increasing during the last century. Moreover it is an important air pollutant which adversely influence to the human health and ecosystems. Therefore our continuous shipborne measurement will help understand global radiative forcing and anthropogenic influences in the atmosphere.
- Entry ID
- Science Keyword
- ISO Topic
- ARAON (Icebreaker Research Vessel, KOPRI)
- O3 analyzer(Thermo 49i O3 analyzer)
- Tae Siek Rhee (email@example.com)
- Research period
- 2011-07-30 ~ 2011-08-19
- Create/Update Date
- 2013-08-23 / 2013-08-23
- Continent > North America > United States Of America > Alaska
- Concentration of atmospheric ozone: 2011 Chuckchi Sea Korea Polar Ocean in Rapid Transition Tae Siek Rhee
- The data(KOPRI-KPDC-00000426) used in this work was provided by the Korea Polar Research Institute.