be exchanged and made freely available
Mass Concentration of Black Carbon in the Arctic Ocean, 2012
Black carbon (BC) concentrations were measured to investigate the filter spot loading effect in raw BC data at 5-minute time-based resolution using a Dual-wavelength(BC 880nm, UV 370nm). Measurement of optically-absorbing Black Carbon particles in Arctic Ocean.
- Entry ID
- Science Keyword
- ISO Topic
- ARAON (Icebreaker Research Vessel, KOPRI)
- Aethalometer(Rack Mount Aethalometer(Magee A31, Magge Scientific, Berkeley CA USA))
- Young Jun Yoon (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Byunggil Lee (email@example.com)
- Research period
- 2012-07-29 ~ 2012-09-10
- Create/Update Date
- 2012-12-11 / 2012-12-11
- Geographic Region > Arctic
- The data(KOPRI-KPDC-00000282) used in this work was provided by the Korea Polar Research Institute.