be exchanged and made freely available
This is an old version of this data.You can view the most recent version.
In-situ measurements for atmospheric DMS, its oxidative products, and aerosol size distribution at the King Sejong station in 2018–2020
To investigate the aerosolization process of DMS-induced particle, comprehensive in-situ atmospheric measurement (e.g., atmospheric DMS and aerosol properties) was conducted at King Sejong station during the productive summer period in 2018-2020. The atmospheric DMS mixing ratios were observed by using a custom-made trapping and desorption system equipped with pulsed flame photometric detector. The aerosol size distributions were measured by regular-SMPS (Scanning Mobility Particle Sizer). PM2.5 samples were collected by using a high volume sampler, and than the concentration of major ions (e.g., non-sea salt sulfate, methanesulfonic acid, and sodium) in PM2.5 particles were detected by ion chromatography.
- Entry ID
- Science Keyword
- EARTH SCIENCE > ATMOSPHERE > AEROSOLS > CHEMICAL COMPOSITION
- EARTH SCIENCE > ATMOSPHERE > ATMOSPHERIC CHEMISTRY > SULFUR COMPOUNDS
- EARTH SCIENCE > ATMOSPHERE > AEROSOLS > SULFATE PARTICLES
- ISO Topic
- Related URL
- Aerosol Size Distribution from King Sejong Station collected in 2019.
- Concentration for each diameter data by SMPS at King Sejong Station, 2019-2020
- Atmospheric dimethyl sulfide (DMS) mixing ratio observed at King Sejong Station in 2019
- Atmospheric dimethyl sulfide (DMS) mixing ratio observed at King Sejong Station in 2019-20.
- Ki-Tae Park (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Young Jun YOON (email@example.com)
- Yeontae Gim (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Eun Ho Jang (email@example.com)
- PE21030, Understanding of Antarctic climate and environment and assessments of global influence. PI.Seong-Joong Kim
- Research period
- 2018-12-16 - 2019-04-03
- Create/Update Date
- 2021-06-11 / 2021-06-11
- CONTINENT > ANTARCTICA > ANTARCTIC PENINSULA > King Sejong station
- The data(KOPRI-KPDC-00001657) used in this work was provided by the Korea Polar Research Institute.
- Spatial Coverage
- [lat:-62.22, lon:-58.78]
My Favorite Areas
|In-situ measurements for atmospheric DMS, its oxidative products, and aerosol size distribution at the King Sejong station in 2018–2020.xlsx||3.99 Mb|