be exchanged and made freely available
CTD measurements from Antarctic Peninsula region (KARP 1996-2006)
This dataset includes CTD measurements of open water and fjords of Antarctic Peninsula during the KARP (Korea Antarctic Research Program) cruise from 1998 to 2006. Data obtained are water temperature, salinity, density, dissolved oxygen concentration, turbidity, chlorophyl a, and current velocity. For fjord surveys, tide gauge was moored over the year with temperature and conductivity sensors.
- Entry ID
- Science Keyword
- ISO Topic
- Create/Update Date
- 2011-12-08 / 2011-12-08
- Geographic Region > Polar > Geographic Region > Southern Hemisphere
- Ocean > Southern Ocean > Bellingshausen Sea
- The data(KOPRI-KPDC-00000016) used in this work was provided by the Korea Polar Research Institute.
- Spatial Coverage
- lat:-69.000000, lon:-66.000000
- lat:-59.000000, lon:-44.000000